In order to enhance the experience or outcomes of a workout program by adding fixed or adjustable amounts of resistance or to otherwise enhance the strength or conditioning impacts of that exercise, home fitness equipment refers to any equipment or item utilized during physical activity at home.
Fitness equipment is essentially any piece of gear that is used for any exercise or fitness-related activity. They aid in increasing strength or developing physical fitness. In general, the exercise equipment consists of a variety of items, including stair steppers, elliptical cross trainers, free weights, rowing machines, treadmills, weight machines, stationary bikes, and weight machines. Exercise machines are devices that provide resistance to users when they engage in physical activity to enhance strength and endurance, control body weight, and improve flexibility. It improves one’s look and personality. There are a variety of workout machines accessible, including treadmills, ellipticals, weight machines, and free weights.
Fitness clubs, gyms, homeowners, and businesses have all employed these gadgets. Cardio equipment with pre-programmed settings is regarded as commercial claims (VA.gov). Employ workouts designed for people with a variety of cardio capacities.
Market value of fitness equipment market
- According to Data Bridge Market Research’s analysis, the fitness equipment market will grow at a 7.0% CAGR from 2017 to 2030, reaching a value of USD 17,580.99 million. In-depth discussions on price analysis, patent analysis, and technical improvements are also included in this market study.
- The industry for exercise equipment is now driven by the rising desire for health and fitness. The rise in urbanization, the prevalence of obesity and chronic illnesses brought on by unhealthy lifestyles, the expansion of corporate wellness initiatives, and demand from a variety of sectors are some of the major drivers driving the fitness equipment market. In addition, the elderly population is expanding and there is a rising desire for minimally invasive and non-invasive operations, which all contribute to the market’s overall growth.
- On the other hand, it is predicted that the market expansion during the projection period will be constrained by high installation or setup costs for equipment or devices and rising demand for the resale of workout equipment that is cost-effective.
What are the primary factors that affect the fitness equipment market?
- Exercise helps control non-communicable illnesses including diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease and has major positive effects on the heart, body, and mind. People from all around the world may now compete in sporting events and test their talents in a variety of functional fitness competitions using the results of their hard fitness training. Competitions in a variety of fitness-related sports, including powerlifting, bodybuilding, long-distance running, fun runs, and cross fit, are held. Several businesses and fitness-related groups have taken the initiative to organize various outdoor activities and fitness competitions. Men were more likely to participate (20.7%) than women (18 percent). These include athletics, physical activity, and other energetic pastimes.
- The fitness equipment market has benefited greatly from the COVID-19 epidemic. In order to stop the virus from spreading, the pandemic has enforced new standards and laws, such as lockdowns and social withdrawal. People were thus compelled to stay at home, which gave rise to fresh fads like working from home. The demand for fitness equipment during the epidemic has grown because of the rising popularity of at-home exercises. In the wake of the pandemic, fitness applications and platforms have seen substantial growth thanks to the increased emphasis on self-care, exercise, and wellness. Also, the epidemic has motivated non-fitness aficionados to place a higher priority on preserving their health and fitness, which aids in building momentum.
Browse for more information about fitness equipment market
Why choose Us
Full-service market research is offered by Data Bridge. Global corporations and medium-sized firms may obtain unrivalled quality “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions” from Data Bridge Market Research. In order to help its clients make smart business decisions and experience sustained success in their particular market segments, DBMR focuses on offering business insights and advising. Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive, and ICT are among the industries in which Data Bridge Market Research provides its services.